File a Dispute
American DataBank is committed to providing background screening reports of the highest quality. It’s important that you review your report carefully. Please contact us if you have concerns about the accuracy of any item in your report related to criminal records, employment history or education verification. Your communication with us will start a free dispute process under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”).
To Initiate a Dispute, please contact us in any of the following ways:
By Phone: 303-573-1130 or 1-800-200-0853
By Fax: 303-573-1298
By Mail: American DataBank – Disputes 110 16th Street, 8th Floor, Denver, CO 80202
When you contact us, please be ready to provide all the necessary information:
- Social Security Number – last 4 digits;
- Date of Birth;
- Current Address;
- Email Address and your request to receive updates by email if desired;
- The item on your report that you are disputing;
- Brief reason for your dispute (e.g. the report is about someone else or the criminal history information is not accurate);
- Any corrections to your personal information (e.g. address, middle name, etc.).
You may also use the form below to initiate the dispute process.