A Philosophy and Core Value Driven Company
The ADB Way is a guiding principle for crafting our business model, expectations, and policies…this is our philosophy! The ADB Way serves as a paradigm for our actions and behaviors. It is to be experienced and realized in our thoughts, our lives, and exemplified in how we treat one another.
- Innovative technology with a human touch
- Protecting people and organizations by creating innovative solutions
Mission Statement – Why We Exist
ADB provides a stimulating, safe, stable, and supportive environment where our team members find enriching opportunities for growth, a realization of potential, and a positive impact on our world.
ADB provides its partners with efficiencies and proactive solutions to complex problems by supplying tools, expertise, security, and an exceptional experience through heartfelt guidance.
Management Philosophy and Rationale
To provide opportunities for all employees to pursue their dreams, grow intellectually and materially, find happiness in their lives, and through our joint effort, contribute to humanity and society.
Strive for goodness in what you say, do, and in how others feel working with you. Kindness begets more kindness. Trust begets more trust. We practice loving kindness and compassion.
Core Values & Actions
Transparency | Accountability | Integrity | Customer Driven | Altruistic | Kaizen/Improvement |
- Strive to be honest and forthright when communicating with colleagues and customers.
- Provide fair and objective context, intentions, and reasoning whenever possible.
- Be candidly factual about mistakes and causes when discussing solutions with customers and coworkers.
- Take responsibility for your actions and decisions, successes and failures, your team and your customers.
- Deliver and stand by your commitments, promises, and decisions.
- Strive for alignment and consistency with your thoughts, words, and actions.
- Act and speak according to your true intentions and motives. Do not twist the story.
- Demonstrate honesty, virtuousness, uprightness, and higher principles in all that you do.
- Approach all tasks with the same care and intention; regardless of who sees, or doesn’t see, you do it. Do the right thing when nobody is watching you.
- Strive to WOW! our customers and exceed their expectations.
- Practice the “human touch” by creating a feeling of friendliness and warmth in every customer interaction.
- Be extremely responsive, sooner is better.
- Accuracy and speed are tantamount.
- Make decisions that reflect a reverence for long-term relationships.
- Follow-up until customers are satisfied. Own it; Don’t punt it.
- Practice disinterested and selfless concern for the well-being / welfare of others.
- Consider giving some of your freedom, time and emotional equity, without expectation of receiving, to relieve the burden of others around you.
- Strive for goodness in what you say, do, and in how others feel working with you.
- Kindness begets more kindness. Trust begets more trust. We practice loving kindness and compassion.
- Drive formal, recurring, continual improvement in processes and practices on both an individual and group basis.
- Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control.
- Self-Improvement starts with Self.
- Seek to reduce waste.